Come join us for a fun FREE event Sunday May 5th from Noon-4:00pm at The ROC!
Kids in grades K-8 who are interested in participating in SLP Flag & Tackle Youth Football for the Fall 2019 season are encouraged to attend.
1. Timed Push Up Test
2. 20-Yard Shuttle Run (K-3) / 40-Yard Shuttle (4-8)
3. Vertical Jump / Standing Broad Jump
4. Three Cone Drill
5. Wonderlic Test / Questions (4-8)
6. 20 Yard Dash (K-3) / 40-Yard Dash (4-8)
7. Passing Accuracy & Catching Skills
We need volunteers to make this event a success. When you register, please select an area you'd be interested in helping with. Current volunteer needs are:
* 7 Group Leaders - Stay with Group and record information
* 7 Station Leads to run each station
* 3 Check-in/Registration
* 14 Station Helpers
Want to dust off the football cobwebs and participate in a fun football event this spring? The mission of My7on7 is to grow and develop young athletes in football fundamentals, proper techniques, and skill development in a fun and safe environment.
The program is a minimal contact (touch) league and serves K-8th grade. It is designed for all skill levels:
All Youth, Grades K-8
March 31, April 7, 14, 28th, May 5th, games between 1:00pm and 7:00pm
Minnetonka High School Football Stadium (turf field)
Reserve your spot soon, registration ends March 8th!
St. Louis Park Grey Squad - My 7on7 Regional Champions & State Runner-Up May 2018